Compatibility updates to the "Golden Cursor" add-on will not be provided

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I’ve obtained Joseph’s permission to post to the list regarding the compatibility status of the “Golden cursor” add-on.  I contacted him to enquire about the compatibility status of the “Golden Cursor” add-on prior to the release of NVDA 2021.1, and he informed me that he will not be providing compatibility updates.  I may have caused some confusion, because I thought he was the main add-on developer, for which I appologize.

Louise