Re: Compatibility updates to the "Golden Cursor" add-on will not be provided

HI all,

To clarify: although I'm listed as the last maintainer of Golden Cursor, I viewed myself as maintaining it on behalf of the NVDA community (the add-on wasn't developed by me originally) as the community lost contact with the original add-on developer. Since I stopped maintaining this add-on in early 2020, coupled with life changes I'm about to go through, I won't be able to maintain Golden Cursor again i.e. no compatibility update plans (sorry).

Cheers,

Joseph