Re: send message dialog in thunderbird

Roger Stewart

I never get anything like that unless I type in a key word like "attach" and mine just said it found a key word. Now when I send this, it will ask if I want to send this now or did I forget to add an attachment. This is the only time I get anything after hitting the send message command. There may very well be a setting that will put it into drafts or send as you choose, but I don't know where that might be as I've never used it.

Roger

On 9/16/2016 4:49 PM, Pauline Smith wrote:
This question has probably been answered already. Whenever I hit the Send message command (CTRL Enter), that dialogue asking if I want to send the message appears. That may be a default setting in my Thunderbird.

Pauline

Hi, everyone,

Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you sure you want to send this message now"?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie