- Final reminder: NVDACon U.S. to take place on the 16th and 17th!
Re: Final reminder: NVDACon U.S. to take place on the 16th and 17th!
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
There's a schedule page if you go to schedule in the menu.
On 9/16/2016 9:18 AM, Lino Morales
Yo Derek. Where is the schedule page on said URL? Don't see
On 9/15/2016 1:13 PM, derek riemer
Dear NVDA community:
The North American regional conference for NVDA will take
place tomorrow night and Saturday, online over teamtalk.
Anyone and everyone is welcome, whether you're an avid NVDA
user, or whether you have little or no experience with the
free open source NVDA screen reader. This conference will
include the following sessions:
* How NVDA is used by universities to test for web
* a panel from three fine NVDA users using NVDA in various
work and school settings,
* an open forum where you can talk to other NVDA users,
* A question and answer session where you can ask NVDA
experts how to achieve things with Microsoft office,
* and last but not least: The keynote from the Lighthouse for
the blind of San Fransisco!
Please visit our website, and check out what we have to offer!
If you need help setting up the teamtalk client, Feel free to
or for a quicker response, post an email to the NVDA users
Our website is live at http://us-con.nvda-community.org/
I and the rest of the planning committee hope to see you there!
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.