Re: Nvda addons

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I was all set to install the latest version of NVDA, but I was given a warning that all but 2 of my add ons are incompatible. These incompatible add ons include Add On updater the one I just installed 2 days ago and Windows app essentials which I updated a week or so ago.  Is this information correct or did a newer group of updates for these add ons occur in the past day or so?

On 7/12/2021 7:40 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everybodi,

I have downloaded a new version of Nvda. I have found out, that some addons are uncompatible with the version of Nvda 21.1.

I would like to know, whether will able to download the addons, for example Clipspeak and Total Commander.

--
Signature: