Re: Can I make a portable

Roger Stewart

Sure you can. Just choose create portable copy and type in the path where you want it made.  You'll need to go to that folder, choose the nvda.exe and then exit your currentinstalled version and then just hit enter on the .exe file and your portable copy will be running. I did this with the RC 2 version so I could test out add-ons.

Roger

On 7/12/2021 9:59 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Got the new one this morning.  Wonder if I can set up a portable copy to be sure not to destroy what I have working on my installed one?

Thanks.
Howard