Re: Nvda addons

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Quentyn,

I would like to contact the developer of Clipspeak, but when I wrote him, the message has been returned to me as undeliverable.

It seems to me uneasy to contact some developer.

Jarek

Dne 12.07.2021 v 14:43 Quentin Christensen napsal(a):

Hi Jarek,

There is a page on the add-ons site listing the status of various add-ons for NVDA 2021.1: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvdacompat.en.html <https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvdacompat.en.html>

I can see ClipSpeak listed there as not yet compatible - it might be worth double checking with the developer of that add-on as to where it is at.  I'm not sure about total commander.

Note that as new versions of add-ons are released, you will need to find them and download them manually - that process is not automated, although there is an "add-on updater" add-on which does do this, and which you can also find on the add-ons site: https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html <https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html>

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 9:40 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@email.cz <mailto:Jarek.Krcmar@email.cz>> wrote:

Hello everybodi,

I have downloaded a new version of Nvda. I have found out, that some
addons are uncompatible with the version of Nvda 21.1.

I would like to know, whether will able to download the addons, for
example Clipspeak and Total Commander.

--
Jarek

--