Re: Nvda addons

Ron Canazzi

Hi Joseph,

OK, I downloaded your add-ons--which or some reason i thought I had properly updated. However some others have not been updated. They are:
an extended add module for Winamp music player
clock
day of the week
Mozilla apps enhancement
systray list
I checked the website: https://addons.nvda-project.org and none of these have yet been made compatible.

On 7/12/2021 11:01 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Can you go through the list of add-ons you've got and tell me the ersions of Add-on Updater and Windows App Essentials you are using? If you've got:

  • Add-on Updater 21.05.1 or earlier
  • Windows 10 App Essentials earlier than 21.06

You must install these, restart NVDA right away, and then check for NVDA updates.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Signature: