Re: Nvda addons

John Isige

Speaking of addons, is there some easier process for review or something? Because on the off chance that it worked, I changed minimum and last tested versions to 2021.1 for the Extended Winamp addon, copied the whole thing into my addons folder, and it works. So 2021.1 didn't break any compatibility, it just needs two changes in manifest.ini and it works. It took me less than a minute. There's no reason to have to wait for the original developer to do that kind of thing, is there?

On 7/12/2021 2:24 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Joseph,

OK, I downloaded your add-ons--which or some reason i thought I had properly updated. However some others have not been updated. They are:
an extended add module for Winamp music player
clock
day of the week
Mozilla apps enhancement
systray list
I checked the website: https://addons.nvda-project.org and none of these have yet been made compatible.

On 7/12/2021 11:01 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Can you go through the list of add-ons you've got and tell me the ersions of Add-on Updater and Windows App Essentials you are using? If you've got:

  • Add-on Updater 21.05.1 or earlier
  • Windows 10 App Essentials earlier than 21.06

You must install these, restart NVDA right away, and then check for NVDA updates.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Signature: