Re: RH Voice?

Blake Roberts

Roger,
I suggest contacting the NVDA add-on developer to determine if an updated add-on is being created for NVDA 2021.1 compatibility. As a workaround, you could download/use the SAPI5 version of RHVoice and the voices if you do not require portable NVDA. The NVDA and SAPI5 versions are both available for download at the link which Alexander provided.

If you decide to install RHVoice binary and SAPI5 version of RH voices, switch to SAPI5 in the select synthesizer dialog of NVDA. I myself have installed/use the SAPI5 version of RH Voice.
Blake