Re: Request for comments: an audio backstage tour of Windows 10 App Essentials

I fully agree with an audio tutoriel. I think tutoriels on text are
not so comfortable to read and understand what's covered their. So, in
my opinion, an audio tutoriel for that would be fine solution!
Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris

<bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>:

I am finding a combined approach to tutorials more useful than a totally
textual or totally audio one.
Some of the complex concepts are best explained with textual examples,
while just basic descriptions are better in text.
I'm not sure how one would marry up such a presentation though.
This universal apps approach seems a new thing to me. I would suggest that

its another buzz phrase invented by Microsoft to try to get everyone to work

in the same way, which is no bad thing, but people who write software often

work how they want to causing some parts of their software to work for us,

and others not to.
Also things may be universal this year, but companies do tend to change
the goalposts quite often as we know only too well.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-