Re: Can I make a portable

Gene

But select a folder that has no other files in it.  Often such features create their own folder in the folder you choose but NVDa doesn’t.  It should.  If someone expects this behavior and simply selects a folder with other files in it, NVDA files will be mixed in with whatever other files are in the folder.

Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can I make a portable

Sure you can. Just choose create portable copy and type in the path
where you want it made.  You'll need to go to that folder, choose the
nvda.exe and then exit your currentinstalled version and then just hit
enter on the .exe file and your portable copy will be running. I did
this with the RC 2 version so I could test out add-ons.

Roger