Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] decktalk addon for nvda

Yes, so do I.  Much much more!  For one thing, eloquence doesn’t know how to pitch its voice.  If you have a long sentence without commas or other punctuation, it will wind down, as if it has a dead battery.  Then, when it encounters the next mark, it sort of takes a breath, and the voice goes back up to the top.  That is only one thing I don’t like about eloquence.  Pam.

Sent: Friday, July 09, 2021 10:12 PM

David Grossgan used to have a website that have the Dectalk add-ons include Access 32. But, that add-on was out of support eversince NVDA 2019.3. Personally, I like Dectalk more than EloquencePersonal preference