Re: Request for comments: an audio backstage tour of Windows 10 App Essentials

Devin Prater

I think we should have both, as I prefer text as I can read at high speed and just get the content, rather than listening to an introduction, and not being able to just consume the pure content.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 5:00 AM, Paulius <paulius.leveris@...> wrote:
I fully agree with an audio tutoriel. I think tutoriels on text are
not so comfortable to read and understand what's covered their. So, in
my opinion, an audio tutoriel for that would be fine solution!
Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris