more about disabled addons

ken lawrence

Hi list had a tough choice to make do I wait or install the update now.  Well not knowing how long to wait I installed now.  So basicly skype station playlist, remote teamtalk, and winamp don’t work so since it could me weeks or months before these are updated can anyone tell me what will happen or maybe not happen tomorrow night when I try to do a radio show. What will and won’t work.  Using winamp is out of course so what will happen with station playlist will I have to guess when a song ends will I read anything.  When will these extentions be ready.  I can’t believe you aren’t ready for an update.  Shouldn’t you update addons before NVDA update is ready should you be ready?  Very frustrating.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10