Re: has NVDA remote addon been updated

all this compatability has reminded me I need to like update my addon backups.

I havn't because I haven't needed to, after all if they load I just need to update these from the well system.

So as long as they are updated by addon updater I can like just leave it alone and they just do.

Now obviously I have done that for like 2 years so what I need to do is actually go through, and get the latest coppies to put on my backup drive else things just won't load so at some point today I will go do that.

On 13/07/2021 10:55 am, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Thanks for the news, I just got the new version of remote installed and now it is shown as compatible.