Re: facing some problem on gmail standard view with nvda 2021.1

Quentin Christensen

Hi Farhan,

Have you rebooted the PC after updating NVDA?  I can read your message in Chrome Version 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (64-bit) using NVDA 2021.1 by word without problem.

If you have rebooted and it is still doing it, try NVDA+Q then down arrow to "Restart with add-ons disabled" and press ENTER.  If that fixes it, what add-ons do you have?  It may be that one of them is playing up.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 5:49 PM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:
I am using the standard view of gmail on google chrome 91 with nvda 2021.1. I am not able to read word by word properly. If I press ctrl + arrow key, nvda is changing focus to subject box or send button. Sometimes, I can read word. Sometimes, it changes focus to subject box or send button. how can i fix it?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager