Re: Win10 file explorer list of keyboard commands

Pascal,

          Take a look here:  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts

           There is a section dedicated to File Explorer keyboard shortcuts.  There are just too many possible options in any of the ribbons to do a specific "option-by-option" review that's comprehensible.  I know that I was part of a conversation quite a while back that discussed navigating ribbons in general, not just in File Explorer, and the technique for doing so is consistent between programs.  I still generally use ALT+SpecificTabCharacter to get a specific tab/ribbon to appear.  You can then use TAB itself to go item by item through the ribbon.  What's escaping me right now is how one jumps from ribbon group to next (or previous) ribbon group if you know where you want to go and don't want to waste time going from item to item in groups of no interest.