Re: Nvda addons

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

the only problem is that the email listed in about for Damien is no good.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda addons

Clip speak does report when the event happens and it is almost always accurate.  It doesn’t just announce something when the commands are pressed.  it monitors activity to attempt to determine if the operation is actually performed.

There is another older add-on that announced those operations when the commands are given and not based on anything else.

Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 9:59 AM

Hi

I think the dilemma is that Clipspeak only reports that the Cut/Copy/Paste keypress worked, not that the actual task was successfully performed, even though 99% of the time it probably was.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows 10