Re: In NVDA, most Microsoft OneCore voices are the same voice for me.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 08:45 PM, Gene wrote:
You can speed them up but others will have to discuss that.
-
And it has been discussed, in depth, multiple times.

The easiest way is to increase the rate to 100% under Windows, then you can "further increase" it using NVDA's settings.  I know that someone has written about getting into OneCore Voice internals and how to tweak those  to get an even more radical increase in speed, but I can't seem to find that now.

Sarah Alawami mentioned the above technique here:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/59349

      ~ Brian Vogel