Re: has NVDA remote addon been updated

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

There is a link that comes off that page to the home page where it is stored.

Then off this page is a download link or maybe just arrow to it. Press the enter key grab the modern version of it.

A more direct link to the page is https://nvdaremote.com/download/

The latest version is 2.04 or some ting like that.

Gene nz

On 14/07/2021 1:58 pm, Louise Pfau wrote:
I just tried to reinstall the original copy of NVDA remote, then update it through add-on updater, but I got an incompatibility error message.  I went to the add-ons website, and there is no download link for the add-on.

Thanks,

Louise