Re: Dictation Bridge NVDA Add-On

Quentin Christensen

I don't have an update, but just so you are aware, if you are using Dictation Bridge with Windows speech recognition, you can get that functionality with the the Windows App Essentials add-on: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/wintenApps.en.html

If you are using Dragon Dictate, you will need Dictation Bridge, but I don't have any info on the status of that add-on myself.  Hopefully, one of the developers of the add-on can share more.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 3:21 PM Deenadayalan Moodley <deenadayalan.moodley@...> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any news of an update to the dictation bridge nvda-addon?

Thanks.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager