Re: Pass next key through

Fawaz Abdul rahman

hi,
I don't think there is such a feature available currently, unless that program has its own speech then you can activate the sleep mode with nvda+shift+z.
Otherwise, the only option I see is that you press NVDA+f2 each time before the command.
good luck.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 5:41 PM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:

Hello again,

I will be using a program whose hotkeys may conflict with NVDA commands. Is it possible to set the Pass Next Key Through command to act as a toggle; i.e. to pass all commands to the other program until the Pass Next Key Through command is pressed again? I would like it to act as a toggle.

Thanks again,

Janet