Re: disabling internal speech in chrome?

Marten Post Uiterweer

Anouk,

What do you want to do and what do you mean by:
I thought since edge is based on chromium now as well that it would work.
Edge works with NVDA, but what version of Edge do you use and what is
your problem?

Regards, Marten

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 07:07:49 +0200 "Anouk Radix" <radix.anouk@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone, I just installed chrome for the first time and at first glance it seems to work well with nvda. But ithas some weird internal speech that i dont want to use.

I can go to settings and even to advanced but when I want to go accessebility I cant seem to select it.

I only get the downloads page.

I thought since edge is based on chromium now as well that it would work.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Greetings, Anouk,