De: Fawaz Abdul rahman
Enviado: miércoles, 14 de julio de 2021 10:07
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] Pass next key through

hi,

I don't think there is such a feature available currently, unless that program has its own speech then you can activate the sleep mode with nvda+shift+z.

Otherwise, the only option I see is that you press NVDA+f2 each time before the command.

good luck.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 5:41 PM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:

Hello again,

I will be using a program whose hotkeys may conflict with NVDA commands. Is it possible to set the Pass Next Key Through command to act as a toggle; i.e. to pass all commands to the other program until the Pass Next Key Through command is pressed again? I would like it to act as a toggle.

Thanks again,

Janet

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.