Re: getting a "please register this product" with the 7 day trial of the sapi eloquence demo

Sarah k Alawami

Actually I didn’t actually run the eloquence app first.  So now I’m fine. Except it’s not as expressive as I would like, I’ll post about that later.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 5:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting a "please register this product" with the 7 day trial of the sapi eloquence demo

I own the SAPI5 version. When it does that, I need to deactivate it and paste in the key and reactivate it again. It happens periodically, and I have no idea why, because I'm connected to the net when it happens, and I'm connected pretty much every day, so it shouldn't be missing a check. The addon Eloquence used to have issues, but I tried it pretty recently and it sounded exactly like the SAPI5 one. So if Eloquence is what you're after, you could always uninstall the addon and try that one. Doesn't solve your actual problem I know, sorry about that.

On 7/14/2021 5:21 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Hello. I am trying the 7-day demo of the eloquence demo and I tried to run it, but I get “please register this product” with the 7-day demo, and now it won’t reinstall as it has trouble installing a dll that is I believe installed.  I’m using nvda Nonvisual Desktop Access (NVDA)

Version: 2020.4, and windows 10 21H1 (64-bit) build 19043.1083

I don’t recall this being discussed before with the AtGuys product.

Take care to all.