Re: NVDA Global Commands Extension

David Mehler

Hello,

It's installed just fine here. How do I use this addon?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 7/14/21, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

This one installs to the latest version of nvda 2021.1 for that add on.

You can get it from my drop box link at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1>

Gene nz

On 15/07/2021 1:12 pm, David Moore wrote:

I cannot install this add-on either!

It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!

That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my
numpad to act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!

I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!

Have a great one!

Windows 10

Author: paulber19
GitHub repository: