From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 9:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Global Commands Extension

Hi

This one installs to the latest version of nvda 2021.1 for that add on.

You can get it from my drop box link at https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

Gene nz

On 15/07/2021 1:12 pm, David Moore wrote:

I cannot install this add-on either!

It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!

That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my numpad to act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!

I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!

Have a great one!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10