Re: Are there up to date add-ons for Winamp?

Gene

You may find it a little inconvenient, but if the add-on isn’t updated, you can use an earlier portable version of NVDA with the add-on.  You can create a desktop icon and a shortcut key to run it.

Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 8:56 PM
Subject: [nvda] Are there up to date add-ons for Winamp?

Hi everyone,

Forgive me if I missed something here on the list or couldn't find it in
a search for some reason, but I'm curious about the availability of
add-ons for Winamp.  The Extended Winamp 1.2 that I had been relying on
forever obviously no longer works after the 2021.1 version update.  Are
there plans for it to be updated?  If not, are there other options out
there that perform the same or similar functions?

Thanks,

Steve