Re: Are there up to date add-ons for Winamp?

Winamp itself has been out of support for years.  There's little to no point to updating an add-on to support out of support software.

I know that some people still use and love Winamp, but as out of support software it should not be discussed on the NVDA main group.  And I'd even go so far as to say discussion of an add-on for out-of-support software is questionable, though I'd certainly not prevent it as add-ons that still exist and are actively maintained fit the group description.

      ~ Brian Vogel