Re: Are there up to date add-ons for Winamp?

Arlene

Hi, Yes, Bryan is right. Winamp is an old piece of softwhere. I installed the addon Confirmed Ron it works for me. I use it all the time.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: July 14, 2021 7:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Are there up to date add-ons for Winamp?

Hi Steve,

I looked in my list of add-ons after updating to 2021.1 and it says enabled and when I use Winamp, it works with no problems. I am running 1.2 of the app.

On 7/14/2021 9:56 PM, Steve Wettlaufer wrote:

Hi everyone,

Forgive me if I missed something here on the list or couldn't find it in a search for some reason, but I'm curious about the availability of add-ons for Winamp.  The Extended Winamp 1.2 that I had been relying on forever obviously no longer works after the 2021.1 version update.  Are there plans for it to be updated?  If not, are there other options out there that perform the same or similar functions?

Thanks,

Steve

--
Signature:
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!