Re: getting a "please register this product" with the 7 day trial of the sapi eloquence demo

Sarah k Alawami

Maybe. I’ll start a new thread later. I sware though the slider on both sapi and add on are missing. I won’t worry about it tonight, I’m sleepy.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 8:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting a "please register this product" with the 7 day trial of the sapi eloquence demo

I don’t know why.  When I tested the default, it had inflection.  I never tried to change it but it inflected more or less the way JAWS does.

There is something wrong somewhere.  Perhaps the developer would have suggestions.

Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 10:32 PM

Nope, the intonation setting is missing. The thing sounds like a robot. I think you windows users call it inflection.

Tc all.