Re: Are there up to date add-ons for Winamp?

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 12:57 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well technically there is supposed to be a new winamp coming out.
-
Uh, huh.  I'm sorry, but when a site (winamp.com) is not using https protocol, the last official release was in excess of three years ago, and a leaked preview was the last release several years ago, there's nothing else coming.

Winamp is as dead as a doornail.

      ~ Brian Vogel