Re: Are there up to date add-ons for Winamp?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Some Dutch company was supposed to have taken over Winamp way back in 2014.  Since then there has been a hack of Winamp--about 4 years ago I believe, but nothing since.  Back in the day, ham radio operators with respect to a new piece of equipment tentatively announced by a company that never appeared referred to such equipment as 'vapor equipment.'  So I guess the new Winamp should be called 'vapor software.'

On 7/15/2021 1:00 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 12:57 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well technically there is supposed to be a new winamp coming out.
-
Uh, huh.  I'm sorry, but when a site (winamp.com) is not using https protocol, the last official release was in excess of three years ago, and a leaked preview was the last release several years ago, there's nothing else coming.

Winamp is as dead as a doornail.

      ~ Brian Vogel

--
Signature: