Re: problems wiht the nvda eloquence and sapi eloquence add on/apps

Mohamed

Hi, the rate boost and inflection settings were never implemented in Code Factory's Eloquence products.

On 7/15/2021 10:40 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Hello. I’m trying the eloquence add on and have also tried the sapi add on. I find that:

  1. The rate boost is gone.
  2. The inflection slider is missing
  3. The volume of the voice is way too low even at 100 percent.

I guess I’m too used to the IBM tts voice I’ve been using now since about 2017. I’m also used to the old eloquence from about 2003. Lol. Is there any way to get these sliders back with nvda? –