Re: DECtalk Add-on for NVDA

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 10:52 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
I am hesitant to post the link to this decTalk bundle
-
Then, please, don't.

People can use the "Reply to Sender" link to contact you privately should they wish to do so.

What occurs behind the proverbial closed doors is of no concern to group administration.  Only what occurs in public and even might be legally problematic is.

      ~ Brian Vogel