Re: getting a "please register this product" with the 7 day trial of the sapi eloquence demo

Sarah k Alawami

I might contact them then with some feedback.

By the way if you look at the atguys page the sapi link is not on the CF page under education products. I had to google for it, which is odd.

On 15 Jul 2021, at 7:44, Josh Kennedy wrote:

codeFactory never implemented inflection slider on their eloquence product. I think you are confusing codeFactory eloquence with IBM-viavoice-tts, which is an abandoned unsupported completely separate product, even though it sounds almost exactly like eloquence, and which, in fact, does have an inflection slider along with other sliders to change many more voice parameters.