Re: having thunderbird say "read, replied"

mk360

From the inbox, I moved the object navigator to previews object (NVDA left arrow) until NVDA say "list", pressed NVDA down arrow, and in this list the button to select colums appears (search in the list using object navigation commands). But for me NVDA doesn't say replied or similar when I check that-.

Regards,

mk.

El 18-09-2016 a las 1:29, Rosemarie Chavarria escribió:
How do I get to the status column? I can't find it under tools or the view menu.

On 9/17/2016 3:50 PM, Ejaz Shah wrote:
Check the Status column in the Select Columns to Display menu.

Hi, everyone,

When I had windows live mail, I'd put it to where it would be in different threads. When I replied to a message, then I'd hear "read, replied" for the message I was replying to. How would I do that in thunderbird? Just wondering.

Thanks.

Rosemarie