Re: NVDA Add-On that announces that Cut, Copy, & Paste have been triggered

David Griffith

I think the poster may be confusing the functions of Jaws and NVDA – as far as I am aware there is no inbuilt ability to use an append command in NVDA as in Jaws though I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Hence I don’t believe what she is asking for is possible as NVDA would obviously not announce a function that it does not have in the first place.

To check I opened the command quick reference and there is no reference to append in there at least a search could not find it.

I think the nearest thing which can be accessed with NVDA is the inbuilt Windows Clipboard history As far as I am aware this simply records text copied to clipboard and accessed through Windows V, not as a single appended content as offered by Jaws.

David Griffith.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10