Re: Voices With NVDA Question Please.

I just installed NVDA 2021.1 and I'll bet my bottom dollar that the voice now used by the installer is Microsoft David, which is a Microsoft OneCore Voice.

I use David as my voice with NVDA, but at a slightly faster rate, and if it's not Microsoft David it's so close that using MS David would probably suit anyone who likes that installer voice.

      ~ Brian Vogel