Re: Journal Software

John Isige

Pretty sure they can't, no. But OneNote might be able to, they make a big deal of being able to add things. Apparently I started one for Youtube videos I wanted to save for later, and the one I have in there shows up as a working link. You still might want actual journal software instead, but I'd say if you've got Windows 10 or a late enough version of Microsoft Office, OneNote is probably worth at least taking a look at. It's free after all. I just checked with my wife, who can see, and she says you can put images in OneNote. So you could just set up a little test with a few images, see what kind of organization you could do, stuff like that, to see if it would work for you.

On 7/15/2021 6:11 PM, Bob Cole wrote:
Hi, Tony!

I like to take pictures of my boys (I've been on my own with them for over six years now), scenery, and other such things. The ability to add a picture(s) to a journal entry would be very helpful. My vision (what little there is) isn't degenerative, and it would be nice to go back to an entry and to see a photo of the described memory. :) I haven't used Notepad for a long, long time...so it could be out of ignorance as to whether or not photos can be added there.