Re: loss of nvda hot keys

Quentin Christensen

I'm not familiar with the keys suddenly stopping - do you know, is there an issue on GitHub for this?

Firstly, have you restarted your PC after updating NVDA?  And are you using any add-ons?

Quentin.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 2:57 AM Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
I think it is a known issue that sometimes on what seems to be a ramdom
basis the NVDA hot keys stop working.  Reloading NVDA for me fixes the
problem.
Running the latest version of Win10 with all updates.  I am also running
NVDA 2021.1.  As I said this issue seems to be random but I think the
problem is worse with the 2021.1 version of NVDA.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager