From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 1:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] In-Process is out

Hi everyone,

This week's In-Process blog is out: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-16th-july-2021/  Featuring all the news on the new NVDA 2021.1, updates on your favourite add-ons such as @codefactory Eloquence, NVDARemote & more. There's a rundown on UIA & a special thank you to our friends & supporters at Intopia!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen