Problem while connected orbit reader with USB Hid Mode... with latest nvda version

Meet modi

Hello members,
I am faceing issue while connecting Orbit reader20  with USB hid mode.
I tried with two orbit devices and two different PCs but NVDA does not automatically detect orbit reader displays
I have one custom built PC and another from HP.
This two pcs cannot detect hid orbit mode with latest NVDA version 2021.1
I tried to change baum/HumanWare/APH/Orbit so it says:"Error! Couldnot load Baum display OK button"
Can any one test if they have an Orbit reader device.
I am looking for a proper solution.
Thanks in advance.