Re: In-Process is out

Sadam Ahmed <lists@...>

Thanks for that direct URL Quentin,

I’ll purchase this afternoon!

You guys are amazing & the rate of innovation from NV-Access is outstanding.

Would you mind reaching off list?

I have a notion or 2 on how our firm can move the dialogue forward with NVDA and making sure as many blind  people are kept abreast regarding how wonderful this screen reader is.

Kind wishes,

Sadam

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 3:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] In-Process is out

Great to hear Sadam!

And good time to pick up the material - Basic Training for NVDA (the electronic text version) is half price at the moment :)

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 2:33 PM Sadam Ahmed <lists@...> wrote:

Thanks Quentin.

I’m using NVDA more and more as the  days go by & was actually teaching it to a client of mine.

My goal during lockdown is to purchase basic training for NVDA so that I can take the certification.

I know this will be a very wise move as already a number of clients have switched away from other solutions.

Looking forward to reading.

Best,

Sadam

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 1:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] In-Process is out

Hi everyone,

This week's In-Process blog is out: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-16th-july-2021/  Featuring all the news on the new NVDA 2021.1, updates on your favourite add-ons such as @codefactory Eloquence, NVDARemote & more. There's a rundown on UIA & a special thank you to our friends & supporters at Intopia!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.