From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 3:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] In-Process is out

Great to hear Sadam!

And good time to pick up the material - Basic Training for NVDA (the electronic text version) is half price at the moment :)

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 2:33 PM Sadam Ahmed <lists@...> wrote:

Thanks Quentin.

I’m using NVDA more and more as the  days go by & was actually teaching it to a client of mine.

My goal during lockdown is to purchase basic training for NVDA so that I can take the certification.

I know this will be a very wise move as already a number of clients have switched away from other solutions.

Looking forward to reading.

Best,

Sadam