From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: July 15, 2021 2:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA find command not working

Janet,

Several points, and none meant to sound as harsh as they may be taken to be:

1.  What is the "complicated transcription program"?  Generalities do not help.  Identifying software and version is essential as no one can divine what you're using nor know whether they've used it themselves.

2.  I presume this is medical transcription, and understand the privacy concerns.  But can you not replicate the issue when you create a "junk document" where you paste in completely non-private text from somewhere?  That would potentially allow someone to offer remote assistance or for you to share the screen.

There is no way, really, to assist based on the dearth of specific information.  Any potential assistant needs to know what program(s) are involved, or websites, etc.

      ~ Brian Vogel