Re: reading status bar with nvda

mukesh jain

hello,
I am using NVDA 2021.1.1 on the machine which has window 10 home
single language operating system Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110
I am trying to read the status bar in file explorer however, it does
read the status bar desirably in the program Microsoft word 2007.
thanks,
Mukesh

On 7/16/21, mukesh jain via groups.io
<mukeshfromkorba=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
hello,
no i don't have that addon. could you please guide me the source from
where i can get this addon Add status bar reading Authored by Rui
Fontes?
thanks,
Mukesh

On 7/16/21, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@gmail.com> wrote:
                Sorry I forgot to say this is a NVDA add-on.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows 10