Re: NVDA Global Commands Extension

Kevin Cussick

it installed fine here did not have to do anything to get it working just not sure how to work it yet.

On 15/07/2021 02:12, David Moore wrote:
I cannot install this add-on either!
It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!
That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my numpad to
act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!
I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!
Have a great one!
*From: *sardar shankar <mailto:shankars.5060@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Wednesday, July 14, 2021 7:34 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] NVDA Global Commands Extension
unable to install.
getting an error: "Add-on not compatible Installation of NVDA global
commands extension 9.7 has been blocked. An
updated version of this add-on is required, the minimum add-on API
supported by this version of NVDA is 2021.1"

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xeiow53tghx1b64/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1