Now press the H key and a menu of all available commands will be opened. .. You can also hear the shortcuts for running these commands.
Also go to settings if you want to turn on the loop browser elements feature on.
David Griffith

On 16 Jul 2021, at 22:02, Kevin Cussick via groups.io <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

it installed fine here did not have to do anything to get it working just not sure how to work it yet.

On 15/07/2021 02:12, David Moore wrote:
I cannot install this add-on either!
It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!
That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my numpad to
act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!
I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!
Have a great one!
*From: *sardar shankar <mailto:shankars.5060@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Wednesday, July 14, 2021 7:34 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] NVDA Global Commands Extension
unable to install.
getting an error: "Add-on not compatible Installation of NVDA global
commands extension 9.7 has been blocked. An
updated version of this add-on is required, the minimum add-on API
supported by this version of NVDA is 2021.1"

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xeiow53tghx1b64/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1