From: mukesh jain
Sent: 16 July 2021 19:45
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: FW: [nvda] reading status bar with nvda

hello,

I am using NVDA 2021.1.1 on the machine which has window 10 home

single language operating system Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110

I am trying to read the status bar in file explorer however, it does

read the status bar desirably in the program Microsoft word 2007.

thanks,

Mukesh

On 7/16/21, mukesh jain via groups.io